вторник, 26 октября 2010 г.

Interview



Who are you?

My name is Tatyana Ustujina, I am 24 year old. I’m a student of the 6 course
of the Tavrida Kerch University of Economics and Humanity. I learn there 2 languages: English and German. I think that it is very important to know foreign languages. And the English language has been elected as the world language and it has been respected in the world.

How did you learn English?

I started to learn English at school since I was a child. Classes were always fun and I learned very fast.
When I recall how I improved my English, I always think I was pretty lucky, but luck is also made by the effort.
I loved English and I got high marks in it because my father was interested in studying English, so he taught me the name of many objects in English .I read some English stories and watch some programmes and movies. I try to check dictionary for the pronunciation of the words .I want to improve my English and speak as native people. Sometimes I feel shy to speak and make mistake in pronunciation.
Now I study English at the institute and it helps me a lot. I need to learn more and more and I hope to improve my English and good accent.

What has English given you?

Studying English will be able to help to a person in many different aspects of their lives. When a student studies English they will be able to learn everything they will need to know about proper grammar and develop excellent writing skills that will be able to help them with any career they end up pursuing. Being able to think on your feet is a very important skill to have in any career path. Getting a degree in English will help provide a student with excellent critical thinking skills that will help them in any career.  The ability to brainstorm while in a meeting with a client or other employees is a skill everyone needs to have.
Studying English compositions can lead to teaching the subject afterward, but it can also lead to traveling around the globe and teaching the American language to others who don’t yet know it. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to teach and who also wants to travel.

1 комментарий: